CDP released the latest patch for Cyberpunk 2077 and reading the notes, it seems a lot of bugs have been squashed.
Patch 1.23 for Cyberpunk 2077 is live on PC, consoles, and Stadia. It covers all sorts of things from adventures to stability and performance.
Many fixes for The Heist quest, and some gameplay bugs failed. Now, bodies can no longer be stuck in a car after the NPC is killed and their car is stolen. Who wants to ride around with a dead body, right? An issue where dropping the NPC body caused excessive damage has been fixed, and the Cataresist cyberware should work properly.
As far as stability and performance are concerned, many crash fixes to animations, UI, scenes, physics, and gameplay systems have been addressed. Memory optimizations and memory management improvements have been made on different systems, there are different console CPU optimizations made, and there are fewer chances of NPCs with identical lighting in the same area.
The patch precedes the game being returned to the PlayStation Store, which will take place on June 21. Sony released Cyberpunk 2077 from the PS Store after the buggy and unstable state of the game caused all sorts of issues for PS4 users.
Sony said that once the game is returned to the store, users may still experience issues with the game on the PS4, and suggest users instead play it instead on the PS4 Pro or PS5 for the best experience.
Cyberpunk 2077 Patch 1.23
Quests & Open World  Space Oddity
- Fixed an issue where the "Open package" goal could change the location.
Gig: Family Matters
- Fixed an issue where Juliet's car could disappear from sight after the completion of que st.
- Fixed a streaming issue at Juliet's house.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to enter Juliet's house if the player did not meet any of the required Attributes.
- Fixed an issue where Jackie could go through the glasses.
- Fixed an issue preventing certain outposts from attacking players.
- Fixed an issue where the "Find Arasaka official" goal could remain active after it was fulfilled.
- Fixed an issue where the mech was not yielding in the lobby.
- Fixed an issue where some Arasaka guards could clip on the door.
- Fixed an issue where some guards could blow out the player's sight.
- Fixed an issue where the Arasaka officer's body could not be accessed, making the player win the shard and hindering progress.
- Removed unnecessary button buttons.
- The news segment on the shard from the River will play audio smoothly.
T he Beast in Me
- Fixed an issue where progress could be blocked if the player left Claire after the Santo Domingo race too early.
Queen of the Highway
- Fixed an issue where Basilisk could clip on some of the trees.
Down on the Street
- Fixed an issue where there were no adventure-related dialogue options when talking to Wakako.
Forward to Death
- Smoke and dust no longer flicker when riding the Basilisk.
Gig: Goodbye, Night City
- Fixed an issue where progress could be blocked after rescuing Bruce if the player was called Delamain.
Path of Glory
- Fixed an issue where V could get stuck in the AV if they stood at the landing spot before it arrived.
Gig: No Fixers
- Fixed an issue where it wasn't possible to open the door to Dakota's garage at the end of the adventure.
- Fixed an issue where Iris could teleport instead of walk.
Gig: Getting Warmer…
- Fixed an issue where the fixer's car could drive straight to the intersection instead of turning right.
- Fixed an issue where the prompt to use coolant on 8ug8ear could still be selected while he was combining, which could break the animation.  Fixed an issue where it was not possible to retrieve 8ug8ear.
- Fixed an issue where NPCs could yield underground, hindering progress.
Gig: Many Ways to Skin a Cat
- Fixed an issue where notifications from Regina regarding this gig could appear during The Heist.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to connect to the computer after the quest failed by destroying the van, which resulted in the player being stuck.
- Fixed an issue where development could be stuck with the goal of "Go to Revere Courier Servies facilities".
Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where Bodies Hit the Floor
- Fixed an issue where after information was collected the next goal was to send it to Regina Will Not Appear.
Cyberpsycho Sighting: On Deaf Ears
- Fixed an issue where after information was collected the next intent to send it to Regina would not appear.
I Fought the Law
- Fixed an issue where the River was not in the meeting place before entering the Red Queen ' s Race.
- Fixed an issue where after killing an NPC and stealing their car, their body could get stuck in the car.
- Adam Smasher will no longer receive damage during animations between his attack stages.
- Fixed an issue where the fall of the NPC's body caused excessive damage.
- Cataresist cyberware should work properly.
- Adjusted Johnny's spectral appearance in various adventures.
- Fixed various issues related to clipping NPC clothes.
- Fixed appearance of rocks in the Badlands.
The Pickup  Fixed an issue where one of the Maelstrom ers was T-posing.
Stability and performance
- Many crash fixes to animations, UI, scenes, physics, and gameplay systems.
- Memory optimizations and memory management improvements across various systems (reduces the number of crashes).
- Various CPU console optimizations.
- Improving memory and I / O leading to fewer instances of NPCs having identical spawning displays in the same area, and to improved streaming.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to click the upgrade button while playing with a resolution of 1280 × 720.
- Fixed an issue where toggling Windowed and Fullscreen modes with Alt + Enter made the game appear unresponsive.
- [Steam] Changing the default language settings will set it to the Steam client language.
- A popup message requesting to verify the integrity of game data will now be displayed when incomplete or corrupted game data is detected.
- Fixed an issue where signing out during a fading scene could result in the game being slightly unresponsive.
- Fixed an issue where the Pause Menu would reopen on its own if the Xbox guide and the Pause Menu were closed quickly.
The post Latest Cyberpunk 2077 patch fixes all sorts of bugs that first appeared in VG247.