For a limited time, you can grab Normandy SR1's Mass Effect as a frigate in No Man's Sky.  The cross-over event in No Man's Sky is part of the beachhead Expedition game update, and you only have until May 31 to unlock the Normandy SR1.  Watch on YouTube  for the past week, the community has worked on the cruise, by solving puzzles of its "encrypted goals."  Now, players have discovered the mystery is the appearance of the SSV Normandy SR1 from Mass Effect.
All players will be required to complete the expedition if they wish to eventually add the ship to their frigate fleet for good.
It's also the fifth anniversary year for No Man ' s Sky, and the team at Hello Games have more "surprises" up their sleeves with more information promised soon.
With the addition of the Mass Effect ship, a patch was released. The notes are below.
- Added the ability to evacuate a frigate from your freight fleet via the Fleet Management terminal.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Expedition rewards from being redeemed by players who earned reward shares from the Quicksilver shop.
- Players starting the journey to Beachhead will already start with available warp fuel.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent residents of Nada, Polo, and other Space Anomaly from offering proper dialogue options when communicating with abandoned systems.
- Fixed an issue caused by Atlas Fireworks having no audio.
- Fixed an issue that prevented tutorial fleets from advancing if players skipped the initial conversation with the navigator and immediately built a Fleet Terminal.
- Fixed an issue preventing the Historiographic Dosimeter from being redeemed from the expedition rewards section of the Quicksilver shop.
The post Mass Effect Normandy SR1 may be yours on No Man's Sky until May 31 first appears on VG247.