Pokemon Go continues to move rapidly from one event to another, and it's that time of year again where we get a Ultra Unlock event .
2021 Ultra Unlock carries a bunch of specially timed Ultra Unlock research quests that will live with the current month's missions, and the chance to catch a range of rare Pokemon or shiny variants – either through missions or through other aspects of the game such as egg hatches, aggression battles, or simply regular spitting into the world.
Whether you're new to or returning to Pokemon Go after a while, these events are pretty simple – they mix spawning and missions available in -game to give you access to rare Pokemon, or even Pokemon that you don't usually have access to everything, as well as other rewards that will help your journey to becoming a Pokemon Master.
Like any Pokemon Go event, the Space Ultra Unlock 2021 segment has a confirmed end -time : the event will stop on Tuesday 17th August at 8pm local time. At this time the event as described below will stop, and it will be replaced by part 3, which will introduce the Galar-Pokemon region. We will update this page when that time comes.
On this page we run the main elements of the Ultra Unlock 2021 themed Space event: the Limited Time Space Research, the special Ultra Unlock Field Research, and the changes to Wild Pokemon Spawns, Eggs, and Raids. Do this!
Ultra Unlock 2021 Part 2: Space Timed Research
To find the special edition Ultra Unlock 2021 timed research string, you just need to navigate to correct menu and start quests. To get there, press the button in the bottom right of Pokemon Go (often orange – there you'll find three tabs, Today, Field, and Special. Now are current events, while Field refers to quests in Field Research in the current month …
Specially refers to special quest lines – which are what these first Ultra Unlock adventures are.These quests can only be completed once – they are a special one-time deal.
The following Timed Research quests are available during the Ultra Unlock: Space event, and form the first major part of the ongoing Ultra Unlock event, which runs until Tuesday August th 17 of 8:00 local time.You can automatically complete these adventures at this time, providing resources, Pokemon encounters and other rewards la:
Space Ultra Unlock 1/5
- Catch 10 Pokemon (Munna Encounters)
- Make 5 Great Throws (Clefairy Encounters)
- Moving 5 Pokemon (7x Nanab Berry)  Completion Rewards: (10x Pokeball, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball  Space Ultra Unlock 2/5
- Catch 10 Pokemon (8x Razz Berry)
- Use 5 Razz Berry to help catch Pokemon (Lunatone Encounter)
- Use 5 Nanab Berry to help catch Pokemon (Encounter Solrock)  Completion Rewards: (10x Pinap Berry, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Space Ultra Unlock 3 /5
- Catch 10 Pokemon (Gastly Encounter)
- Make 5 Great Throws (Duskull Encounter)
- Make 5 Great Throws (an Encounter with Shuppet)
- Completion Rewards: (15x Pokeball , 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Space Ultra Unlock 4/5
- Catch 15 Pokemon (6x Pinap Berry)
- Make 7 Great Curveball Throws (Shellos (East Sea) Encounters)
- Make 7 Great Curveball Throws (Shellos (West Sea) Encounters)
- Completion Rewards: ( 12x Razz Berry, 484 XP, 5x Ultra Ball
Space Ultra Unlock 5/5
- Catch 6 Psychic-type Pokemon (Elgyem Encounters)
- Win a Raid (Espurr Encounters)
- Build of 2 Great Throws (1x Silver Pinap Berry) [1 9659012] Completion Rewards: (20x Pokeball, 3000 Stardust, 5x Ultra Ball
Space Research Field Research – Ultra Unlock 2021 Part 2
In addition to lock in specially timed quests, 2021 Ultra Unlock brings a team of special field research-and unlike timed special quests, these are not immediately available to you. Instead, they are event -exclusive missions that appear to be the same as any other research in the field – spawning when you combine PokeStops with stand -alone stops or on top of gyms.
These missions have a random chance to appear along with all other ongoing Field Research, but at event times, they are clearly more likely to appear than regular adventures. These quests make up part 2 of the Ultra Unlock 2021 event – and the quests are as follows:
- Catch 15 Pokemon: Staryu Encounter (shiny chance)
- Make 5 Great Curveballs Throws: Lunatone or Staryu to be seen (shiny chance)  Make 7 Great Curveball Throws: Encountering Shellos (varies to West or East)
- Spin 10 Pokestops or Gym: 10x Pokeball
- Moving 5 Pokemon: 3x Pinap Berry
Like the rest of the event, the field missions will generate from PokeStops and Gyms randomly until Tuesday, August 17 at 8pm local time for you. If you already have the adventure, you will still be able to complete it after that time.
Other Ultra Unlock 2021 Space Event Changes: Eggs, Spawns, and Raids
If all missions aren't enough for you , in addition the Ultra Unlock 2021 event has one major difference: it changes the amount of Pokemon eggs and activity throughout Pokemon Go for the duration of the event – which again, to be clear, is until August 17 by 8pm of your local time.
The broad idea behind the event is that the space itself becomes distorted, leading to Pokemon appearing in places they normally don't. This means that regionally -exclusive Pokemon variations that are typically mutually exclusive – such as Heatmor and Durant – can together appear in all regions around the world – welcomed in just a limited time.
Changes in this Pokemon's behavior can be seen in wild spawns, but also in 7km Egg Hatches and the Pokemon that appear in raids. Here's who you can expect to pop up during the event:
The following Pokemon increased wild spawning rates in event part 2 of the Ultra Unlock 2021 event:  Clefairy
- Basculin (blue and red stripes)
7km Egg Hatch Additions during of Ultra Unlock 2021:
- Shellos (West & East Sea variants)
- Basculin (blue and red stripes)
Ultra Unlock 2021 Raid Pokemon addition:
- Unown U (1-star)
- Shellos (West at East Sea variants / 1-star)
- Elgyem (1-star)
- Espurr (1-star)
- Alakazam (3-star)  Kangaskhan (3-star)
- Heracross (3-star, new glossy form)
- Palkia (5-star, new glossy form released)
- M ega Ampharos (Mega)
The post Pokemon Go Ultra Unlock 2021 part 2: Research in space, rewards, spawns, and r first came out aids in VG247.