Studio Singularity 6 revealed the first Palia game.
Palia is a community MMO simulation in which players can "build a house and life," make friends with different characters, and experience an evolving narrative in other players.
The game is constantly evolving and features deep customization systems and a Neighborhood system that allows you to forge your own communities. A mix of a community sim with MMO elements, the game gives you the opportunity to collaborate, explore and thrive with others. There is even a social matchmaking system.
It includes an in -depth customization system with many face and skin tone options, hairstyles, and a fashion system. You can mix and match different parts, customize colors and patterns, and save your favorite outfits. New features will continue to be added to expand on the game.
Here is the summary:
In Palia, the people are the legendary race, which disappeared thousands of years ago at the height of their greatness and master of magic. No one in modern times knows why. Players wake up as human characters without explanation in a strange village on the southern coast of Palia where they will make their home and forge a new future for humanity. Along with a massive online community, players will learn the secrets of humanity’s past through an evolving narrative that will take years to fully reveal.
- A World With Meaning : Palia is not just a place or a game, but somewhere you can feel like you really belong. This is the feeling you get when you gather by the fire and celebrate a successful fishing trip with your friends. This is how you feel after winning a cooking competition with your neighbors. This is the sense of success you feel after renovating your home. This is your community. This is a place to call home.
- Massively Multiplayer Community Sim : Combining the entertaining environment of a Community Sim with a massive multiplayer world that puts a premium on social gaming, Palia allows players to collaborate, explore and progress in a global community of players. Social matchmaking ensures friends and neighbors are always close and can play no matter what server they are.
- A Celebration of Self-Expression : Palia offers a robust range of character creation options that allow players to show off. their unique style and creativity. It includes a diverse range of face and skin tone options, hairstyles that can go with any character, and a flexible fashion system. Players can mix and match different parts, customize colors and patterns, and save their favorite outfits. Whether they want to be an award-winning cook or the best gardener in the world, they have it all. New features will continue to be added to expand player options.
- Build and Decorate Your Home : Each player has a plot where they can build the home of their dreams and then customize all the little details. Players can invite friends and show off their newly renovated chef’s kitchen or decorate with energetic rewards. Over 1,000 decorating items with customization options will be available at launch.
- Welcome to the Neighborhood : Neighbors, Palia's version of Guilds, allows players to collaborate with other players in new ways and forge their own communities. Players can search for the Neighborhood that is right for them or create their own. A neighborhood can complete a variety of activities that work together to earn unique rewards, then showcase their collective success whether it be a First Place trophy or a compelling Aesthetic that is all themselves.
- A Dynamic World That Is Fun Alone, Better Together : Whether a player is an aspiring chef, a big game hunter, or a bug-acquired extraordinaire, Palia provides another &# 39; t different gameplay options that engage solo, but better together. As they play, a series of robust simulation systems give life to the world, respond to their actions, and constantly change the game. Players will meet, make friends, and fall in love with an engaging character of characters who live their days and evolve over time in their stories.
Developed by Singularity 6 (S6), the studio is an LA -based developer comprised of industry veterans from Blizzard, Epic, Riot, Zynga, and Sony.
"We started Singularity 6 to make games that bring people together," said Aidan Karabaich, co-founder and game director. "We are excited to invite players to Palia for the first time. Inspired by some of our favorite titles, our game allows you to forge your own destiny, exist in a beautiful setting, and give you a sense of being at home.
“We expect players to be a big part of shaping the game, and we can’t wait to see what they do at Palia. ”
To learn more about the game, or to register for the pre-alpha coming later this summer, you should hit the official website.
The post Palia is an upcoming MMO simulation that allows you to build your own communities appeared first on VG247.